Today we will introduce the components of pcb online china and take you to explore the basic components of PCB in depth.
Components are various devices used to complete circuit functions. Each component contains several pins, and electrical signals are introduced into the component through the pins for processing, so as to complete the corresponding function. The pins have the function of fixing components. The components on the circuit board include integrated circuit chips, discrete components (such as resistors, capacitors, etc.), and connectors that provide circuit input/output and circuit board power ports. Some circuit boards also have devices for indication (such as digital Tubes, light-emitting diodes, etc.).
Components are used to complete the core device of circuit functions and are an indispensable and important part of electronic products. Each component contains multiple pins, and the component will introduce electrical signals into the component through the pins for processing, thereby completing the corresponding function. The components on the circuit board include integrated circuit chips, discrete components (such as resistors, capacitors, etc.), and connectors that provide circuit input/output and circuit board power ports.
2) Copper foil
On the circuit board, it can be expressed in various forms, such as conductors, pads, vias, and copper coatings. Their respective functions are as follows.
(1) Wire: used to connect the pins of each component on the circuit board to complete the electrical signal connection between each component.
(2) Vias: In multilayer circuit boards, vias appear to complete the establishment of electrical connections. They are used to connect the copper foil connected in the middle layer, and the upper and lower surfaces of the through holes are made into ordinary pad shapes, which can be directly connected with the upper and lower wires.
(3) Mounting hole: used to fix the printed circuit board.
(4) Pad: used to fix the component on the circuit board. It is also an integral part of the path of electrical signals entering the component. The mounting holes for mounting the entire circuit board sometimes appear in the form of pads.
(5) Connector: used to connect components between circuit boards.
(6) Filling. By placing copper in the manual grounding network, the impedance can be effectively reduced.
(7) Electrical boundary: used to determine the size of the circuit board. All components on the circuit board must not exceed the boundary.
(8) Printed material: It is made of insulating material and used to support the entire circuit.
This is the basic element of a common fast PCB manufacturing, I hope to provide you with some help